Monday, November 20, 2006

back from cincy

I got back from the national youth workers convention this evening.

It was great and has inspired me to start posting on this blog that I created like 3 months ago, but rarely used.

It's late and I have to get up early for a retreat, but I wanted to jot down a few thoughts so I don't forget and I'll expand on them later.

Video Rocks!

going nutso in the ys store

Let go of the vision.

You are more than what you've become.

Crowder with a keytar!

Prophets

Get organized---today

the lovely Carlos is uber-talented

youth culture

labrynth

It's cool to be Catholic

Old St. Mary's Church

Walking across the bridge in the sleet

it's hard to find a restaraunt

I have issues with the Millenium hotel

Love your friends to Life!

I'd rather read a book

magic/illusions trip me out

the zoo

where the Reds play

Eucharist

Donald Miller

humility

There's more, I'm sure, but morning comes early tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home